This week, NewTek—an innovative partner of Skype TX—announced the release of the TriCaster® TC1, the first affordable end-to-end 4K IP video production system. Powered by NewTek’s NDI™ technology for IP-based workflows, the device supports 16 external inputs of up to 4K UHD 60p resolution without sacrificing functionality, and offers multiple studio-grade Skype TX channels for adding remote video guests to live broadcasts.
Features of the TriCaster TC1 include the following and more:
- IP-native approach to 4K – Eliminates need for conversion to and from baseband video, and allows integrated features to be 4K-capable without limiting number of available resources.
- Live streaming and publishing – Enables live streaming and encoding/publishing of content to various social media platforms, directly from the user interface.
- Feature rich – Includes built-in video servers, macro automation, ISO-recording, advanced chroma-keying and more.
- Skype TX integration – Multi-channel Skype TX assimilation that ensures broadcast-quality Skype video calling
- Comprehensive connectivity – Integration of NewTek’s NDI enables connection to most prolific IP-based ecosystem in industry
For additional updates, inventive product releases and more industry announcements, join Skype TX at NAB in Las Vegas, this April 22-27th. We look forward to seeing you there!