Skype TX is a studio grade system that enables broadcasters to seamlessly integrate a potential cast of 300 million users into a studio workflow — and straight into the heart of a show.
Using Skype TX’s bespoke controller software, up to 14 units can be controlled from a single interface. With enhanced control and management features, Skype TX allows multiple HD quality audio and video feeds to produce the highest class of broadcast integrations. Skype TX is certified by Microsoft and its ease of use is loved by professionals the world over — from entertainment to news and sport.
• HD SDI output
• GenLock input
• Balanced and embedded audio options
• Complete custom solution built by Skype
• Supports all major broadcast video resolutions
• Remotely manage and monitor multiple calls from one workstation
• Save resources with easy management, needing only one person on one controller
• Save money, with many of the benefits of a satellite truck, at a fraction of the cost
• Save time, with a quick and easy set up that connects to any Skype client on any device, perfect for interviews
• Easy to send studio output to remote client via HD-SDI
• All the benefits of Skype minus pop-up windows, chat or other message notifications
• Call management — see all the essential technical information from one accessible interface
• Call experience — if internet connection bandwidth drops out, Skype TX smoothly manages the transition without losing the call
Looking for more information? Watch our four part From Box To Broadcast video series for further insights on Skype TX controller, integrating Skype TX into your workflow and tips for setting up successful remote callers.
Skype TX is enabled by our three manufacturing partners: New Tek, Quicklink and Riedel.